It’s been a long while since I tried a new recipe, let alone create one. This is a recipe that I found online, which some changes made for my kitchen. It makes a perfect light summer dinner, and can be changed to suit your tastes. I hope you like it!
- 1lb Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 package of Soba noodles
- Fresh or frozen vegetables of your choice
- 1/4c mirin
- 1/4c soy sauce
- 1-2 Tb rice wine vinegar (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2-1 tsp garlic powder
- Mix sauce ingredients together in small bowl.
- Cook chicken with whatever method you choose; set aside.
- Cook soba noodles until done; set aside.
- Stir-fry vegetables in a small amount of oil until cooked, but still crisp.
- Combine all ingredients. Can be eaten immediately, or refrigerated for a cold salad.